Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Malaysia Clothes Blog Shop : Batch 3!

I am back!

I hope everyone had a awesome tiger year! :) Lotsa food and red packets received. Now, time to stock your clothes again! Because a girl can never have enough clothes, what's more? When my clothes is the cheapest of all! :) Remember, I am always your loyal Clothes Blog Shop in Malaysia!

Once again, remember my lovely motto :
"Guaranteed the CHEAPEST price for clothes online!
p/s: If you can find any cheaper compared to us, I will match that price for you, and even discount another extra dollar just for you! :)" All I want you to do is to look fabulous for me okay? :D

Batch 3 orders will start from 22/02/10 until 5/03/10.
Email me once you are confirmed with your items! Discounts will be given to customers who purchase more than 3 pieces!

So wait no more and scroll down to look at the clothes which are gonna make you fabulous. :)

(If you do not know what does "Batch 3 orders" mean, it simply means, after you confirm your order, I will post those lovely clothes you ordered to you on the 5th of March!)

2 comments: